We've actually been doing quite a bit of laying around here. Claire hasn't been feeling too well. I'm pretty sure she has a stomach bug. The poor thing has had diarrhea for several days. She's been pretty low key, which is a definite sign she's not up to par. I'm sure her little bottom is sore, but I am so happy to report that she has made it to the potty every single time she's had to go! I am so proud of her! I'm hoping she's feeling better soon, because it's no fun when she's so quiet! I hope you have a great weekend!
12.27.2013
Pictures
For Claire's birthday we gave her a little Fisher Price digital camera. She loves taking pictures so it was perfect. It even has its own memory card. She walks around the house and tells things (like a chair) to say cheese! One of her favorite subjects to photograph is Bella. But let's be honest here, typically, the picture is of nothing. If she's lucky, she gets the ceiling, or a blurry shot of whatever she was trying to take a picture of. Here are some of her works of art from today:
And here you have it...a great picture!! I can't believe it turned out so cute! Well done, Claire!
We've actually been doing quite a bit of laying around here. Claire hasn't been feeling too well. I'm pretty sure she has a stomach bug. The poor thing has had diarrhea for several days. She's been pretty low key, which is a definite sign she's not up to par. I'm sure her little bottom is sore, but I am so happy to report that she has made it to the potty every single time she's had to go! I am so proud of her! I'm hoping she's feeling better soon, because it's no fun when she's so quiet! I hope you have a great weekend!
We've actually been doing quite a bit of laying around here. Claire hasn't been feeling too well. I'm pretty sure she has a stomach bug. The poor thing has had diarrhea for several days. She's been pretty low key, which is a definite sign she's not up to par. I'm sure her little bottom is sore, but I am so happy to report that she has made it to the potty every single time she's had to go! I am so proud of her! I'm hoping she's feeling better soon, because it's no fun when she's so quiet! I hope you have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment