I think I can safely say hello and good bye to my due date. Although I guess there is plenty of time to have a baby today, I'm thinking this little lady is staying put for a bit longer. I have no idea when I think she'll come...so don't ask! :) I honestly feel good, but am feeling more and more like it's getting closer. My next appointment is Wednesday, and I'm wondering if I'll even make it to that. I DO NOT want to be induced. I just don't. The doctors know this, and as of now, they have left it up to me, and because I'm healthy and the baby is healthy they aren't going to push it. I honestly don't think it will come to that, but I just thought I'd throw that out there. I think we're all ready for the little lady...well, as ready as you can be! I finally packed a hospital bag, so that's good, right?!
I'll be sure to let you know when she gets here!
No comments:
Post a Comment