7.27.2013

The nursery

I didn't change too many things about the nursery.  The bedding stayed the same, the curtains stayed the same, the wall color and set-up of the room stayed the same...which was all good for me.  Easy is in, right?  Since Claire is still in a crib, I took advantage of my sister-in-laws crib and dresser that she no longer needed.  I put that in place of Claire's crib, and took Kadi's bedding for Vivian for Claire's new room.  (I need to show you that too...it's a cute room!)  Have I mentioned I L-O-V-E hand-me-downs?  Yeah, who doesn't...especially when they're nice! :)  I had a picture wall up for Claire, behind the chair in the room, but I just didn't love it, and of course took it down when we thought we needed to move out, so I wanted to do something different.  Well, thanks to a Hobby Lobby gift card, some spray paint, and my sister, Kristi, the wall now has the alphabet on it, and in my opinion, looks adorable!  I also hung some homemade "poof balls" over the changing table.  I had them in the corner of the room, but they needed to be moved, because they were hanging in front of the new AC unit.  I'm pretty sure the kid won't know if her room has anything on the wall, or even if anything matches, but since I have to spend quite a bit of time in there, I think it's fun to make it cute!  I am not going to show you a shot from the other side of the room, facing the crib, because the little lady's name is on the wall, and yes, she shall remain nameless until she makes an appearance! :)

No comments: