1.01.2013

Welcome!

Hello 2013!  It's nice to see you.  I know you will bring as many blessings as past years, and I look forward to all the fun and exciting things you will bring to the Holmes Family!
I hope you had a fun night (if you wanted!) and were able to spend some time with family and friends.  I was thrilled to be in bed by 9:30 (haha...I'm not kidding!)  I greeted 2013 in the morning when I got up and I was fine with that!
I'm not really planning any resolutions, but I would like to have a better attitude about packing lunches everyday (gosh, it's such a drag!) guess I'm not off to a very good start with that comment, but I promise to improve!  I am also praying that 2013 is the year our house sells and we're able to move somewhere with a few more of my "wants" (like a garage, more storage, a basement, a flat yard, etc)  Anyway, I pray that 2013 is filled with lots of love and blessings for you and your family.  I'll keep doing my best to update this silly blog that I think only my mom reads (hi mom!), but in the meantime, have a great week, and stay healthy! 
And here is a picture of Claire, just for the fun of it.  She's 14 months old!  Wowzers!!

No comments: