12.08.2012

Trip to the park!

Kristi and I took Claire to Clear Brook Park to see the Christmas lights.  Jeff was away at a tournament.  (boo!) But even though he wasn't there, we had a nice time, and we think Claire liked it, even though she can't really say much about it!  I think it will be fun to go every year, but it's hard for me to believe that only kids who are one or less get in free!  Geesh!  Obviously the parents are going to be there to pay full price and walk around with their kids...ok, I shouldn't be negative, so I'll stop.  It really is a nice family thing to do, the only thing that would have made it a bit prettier was some snow on the ground!  (But considering I wore shorts to school two days this week, I won't complain about no snow!)
Bundled up and ready to go!




I think this was her favorite.  The lights were flashing to various Christmas songs.  She "danced" to the music and was mesmerized by all the flashing.



No comments: