Claire is doing better. She stayed home today too. I think that was a good decision. The doctor wanted to see her Monday afternoon, because they were concerned about dehydration, but thankfully they said we were doing everything we could, and we just needed to continue to monitor her. She kept everything down today, and seemed so, so thirsty. Poor thing. She was so pitiful! I'm glad she's feeling better. Sick babies are no fun! Want to know what else is no fun? Sick momma's! Yeah. Doesn't it just figure? I woke up around midnight and just knew. You know how you just know? The throwing up started then for me, and continued every hour on the hour, or more, all through the night. Yuck. It was awful! I am so thankful for Jeff. He was already planning to stay home with Claire, little did he know he'd have to take care of me too! I stayed in bed ALL day. That would usually be hard for me, but I felt so awful, I didn't have a choice! So, with that being said, the plan is for everyone to return to school tomorrow, and pray that the rest of the week flies by, so we can have some time off!
I'll share some of the cookies I just made very soon- as soon as I don't feel so icky.
No comments:
Post a Comment