I have so much to say!
I've got lots of updates, but since I feel like I'm seriously lacking motivation, I'm going to just go one post at a time, instead of bombarding you with 15 topics in one post. Because, really, I know you're not here looking to read a chapter book!
Let me start with Claire's birthday. We did not go trick or treating. You can judge me if you want, but to be honest, she can't eat the candy (and I don't need to eat the candy), she goes to bed by 7pm, and we have plenty of years of trick or treating ahead. So, Kristi, Katie and Jake came over for dinner, and some treats. We painted masks that Jeff made for everyone, so that was fun. Claire was less than impressed that it was her birthday. She was pretty cranky, but come to find out, she ended up having a rough day at day care on Thursday, and I got a call that she had a fever...so maybe she was cranky for a reason?! I kept her home with me on Friday, since she still had a fever, and a rough night. Poor thing was miserable, and her bottom was so red and raw. She is MUCH better now, which is good, because a sick baby means a tired momma!
Claire is one blessed little girl. She received so many wonderful gifts, from so many people. Even friends that I work with thought of her and got her a birthday gift. I feel like she is changing so much every day since she's turned one! Phew...time files! I'll check in tomorrow about her 12 month stats, since she goes to the doctor.
No comments:
Post a Comment