11.11.2012

It's In!

The carpet is in!  The installers were so great, and did nice work.  I'm very pleased with the finished product.  I wish we would have been able to make this change a long time ago, but it just didn't work out!  Of course, I decided to change the living room furniture around while I was at it.  I need to take some pictures, and show you that too.  In the meantime, here is a picture of what we were working with before.  Just note the red.  Gag.  (although the dog and the kid are pretty cute!)
 And finally, a neutral color that hopefully everyone else likes too!
Since it's so dark now, I'll wait to take some pictures of the new living room arrangement.  I'll be sure to show you (like you care, right?!) as soon as I can.
Have a great week.  I'll be thinking of you and all of our Military personnel, past and present, as I go to work tomorrow!  :)

No comments: