First of all...October?! Whoa. Where did you come from?
Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with it, but phew, September was a fast month for me.
I like how the weather and the leaves are slowly starting to change. I love me some hot weather, but I also like the crisp days of fall.
It also seems like the fall is filled with busy days, including weekends. I think we're going here or there, or having visitors for many weekends this month, which is fun, but we also look forward to doing nothing on the weekends!
I made a quick day trip to State College, PA on Saturday to attend my college friend Tara's baby shower. Her and Adam now live in the Los Angeles area, recently relocating there from Colorado, so they came a long way, but it was great to see them, although as usual, the time went way too quickly! Once I was home I met Jeff and Claire at Kristi's where we had a fire and played some corn hole with friends. That was very nice, and Claire was a very good girl, especially for being up a little past her bed time!
Speaking of Claire, she is 11 months old! I will do a separate post on that hopefully tomorrow. She's so much fun- and learning something new every day!
Did I tell you Jeff is now the head varsity wrestling coach at Millbrook? Yep, he is. How about that?! He's wanted to be a head varsity coach his whole life, so he's pretty excited. It's lots of work, but I know he'll do a great job.
We have also decided to take the house off the market for a while. Our agent feels that since we were under contract twice, it kind of gets forgotten. Many agents see that it's under contract, and then it gets pushed to the side. We will make some other improvements, like new carpet in the living room (finally!), and possibly a few other small jobs, and most likely put it back on the market after wrestling season. I feel good about this decision, and know that there is a plan for us, even though I'm not always sure what it is!
I'm sure there are other (more interesting) topics I could have shared with you, but for some reason, my brain feels like it's a Thursday, but sadly, it's really a Tuesday! Check back soon for some pictures of little Miss Claire, and a post of her current "tricks."
Have a great week! xo


No comments:
Post a Comment