10.21.2012

Family Fun

My sister Kadi, her husband Pete and her kiddos, Vivian and Jack came down for a visit this weekend! It was so much fun to have them here.  The weather was perfect, so we took advantage and did some outside things, but also spent plenty of time just playing with the little ones, eating, laughing and baking!
We went to High Hill Farm and Marker Miller on Saturday.  Our good friends, Jake and Katie even joined us. (and helped us our big time on Saturday night...thanks guys!)  I think the kids loved it.  (well, Jack is a bit young to really love it, but he was pretty happy, so I'm just saying he loved it!)  We saw lots of animals, Vivian got her face painted, we sat on tractors, played on the play ground, ate apple cider donuts, had lunch, and overall, really enjoyed our morning with everyone!




























I realize I just went a little crazy with the pictures!  Sorry about that, but I hope you enjoyed them!
Have a great week!

No comments: