It's that time again...Time for me to complain. (for just a minute!) The kids are back, which is fine and everything, but that also means one thing: I have to pack lunches. BLAH! I guess I eventually get over the whole packing thing, but it's getting everything washed and cleaned up before I can pack that is starting to annoy me! Claire gets lots of goodies each day too, so I have to wash up her stuff, along with Jeff and my stuff. It's kind of a drag! I like being able to come home and throw her diapers from day care in the washing machine...I can't really do that with her sippy cups! (I don't use the dishwasher every day, and I like to have everything ready and packed right after she is in bed, so there isn't always time for the dishwasher anyway) Ok, who cares, right?! I know...you probably don't, but I'm making myself feel better! My mom made me some awesome reusable lunch baggies too- good for crackers, or carrots, or heck, even a cookie! So that's it...life is good.
Hope you have something fun planned for the long weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment