I love me a two hour delay. Just love it.
I'm guessing it's a bit slick in some spots around the area, but not on Scenic Circle.
I was still up before 5, and at the gym, but there's nothing quite like being on the treadmill and seeing the notice scroll across the screen that we're delayed. That means I don't feel rushed at the gym. That means I don't feel rushed to get ready. That means I can enjoy my cup of coffee sitting down, instead of while I'm getting ready. That means I can read the newspaper for real, instead of just browse while eating breakfast. That means I can catch up on odd things, that I wouldn't normally have time for in the morning.
Basically, that means it's going to be a fine day!
Enjoy your Wednesday, friends!
1 comment:
I LOVE 2 hour delays, too!! I'm so sad that we won't have one today!! SO SAD. Hope you are having a great week. : )
Katie
Post a Comment