*Once again, I apologize for my severely lacking photography skills. My pictures (or my frosting skills) don't make my cupcakes look as pretty as Annie's, but I'm sure they taste just as good! :)
12.29.2010
cupcakes
I made Cookies and Cream cupcakes today. I hope they keep for a few days so I can share them with co-workers. (Do you think they'll turn me down, since people try to start the new year on a healthy note?!) Anyway, they are pretty darn good. I would recommend you try to make them. I think I mixed the frosting for a bit too long, because it wasn't quite the consistency I was hoping for, but it was still tasty. There are Oreo's pretty much everywhere you look (or bite!) There is an Oreo half, cream side up at the bottom of the cupcake, and lots and lots of Oreo chunks mixed in. Delish! The link should take you to the recipe, courtesy of Annie's Eats.


*Once again, I apologize for my severely lacking photography skills. My pictures (or my frosting skills) don't make my cupcakes look as pretty as Annie's, but I'm sure they taste just as good! :)
*Once again, I apologize for my severely lacking photography skills. My pictures (or my frosting skills) don't make my cupcakes look as pretty as Annie's, but I'm sure they taste just as good! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment