Well, it was a great race! The weather was perfect, and it was so much fun! (Kristi might disagree about the fun part, but that's ok!) We finished the race in 2 hours 26 minutes, which met Kristi's time goal of wanting to finish under 2 hours and 30 minutes. She did great the whole time. I told her I'd stay with her the whole way if she pushed herself, and stayed at the pace I set...well she did and I'm so proud she ran her first half! I was glad to throw a race into my marathon training. Back at it tomorrow before school, then 15 on Saturday!
Overall, it was a great weekend...now, on to New York City!
Before:

After:

Here are a few other pictures from the weekend. Kristi's college friend, Kim joined us, and it was also Bella's first trip to the beach, and her first hotel room stay. She was the star of the show whenever we went for walks, and she was so well behaved, a great example of the fabulous Dane breed.




1 comment:
Congratulations!!! : )
Looks like TONS of FUN!!!
Now, come run with us. ; ) We're doing 18 next weekend, so you could cut off early if you want.
Have a wonderful short week.
Katie
Post a Comment