She was planning to fix some lunch for some college friends driving through town, and during that process, she sliced her finger! Ouch!
I was on my way to the dentist, and she called me, not sounding right, explaining what happened, so I came home, called my dentist and told them I couldn't make it, and then took her to Urgent Care to get a few stitches. I was thinking they would glue it, but because of where the cut was (right under her middle "crease") the doctor felt it would just keep ripping open. So...a few stitches later, she is good as new! Ten days until those babies come out, and she'll be in New York, so Mom will probably take them out for her. (the doctor said that would be ok!) Good news was she didn't get the tendon, which the Doc was a bit concerned about at first.
So, pray her follow up tonsil appointment goes well tomorrow, and also pray that her little finger heals up real good!
Ok, hope the week has been a good one!
xxoo
and PS- my dentist is the BEST! They were so understanding, and got me an appointment later in the afternoon, and they were all so concerned about Kristi- great people in that office! I love visiting with my dentist! (especially when I don't have any cavities!)
No comments:
Post a Comment