6.04.2010

angry

For some reason I feel the need to publicly announce my disgust and anger towards the gulf oil spill. I makes me SO MAD. I can't figure out how this oil cannot be stopped. It makes no sense to me, and it makes me feel horrible for the wildlife, the fishermen, and all the other people who are being affected so directly by this. I know I am being affected by it too, but in a slightly different way than if I were a fisherman. Anyway...I am angry about this, and to hear the news say BP hopes to have the spill totally controlled by August makes me SICK. I can't even watch the video of the oil spilling from the pipes- horrible, isn't it?

In more positive news, school is over next Friday. YES!

1 comment:

katie k-h said...

I couldn't agree more, Michele... and then to read that the Governor of Va is STILL all for drilling off the coast of Va!!!! What in the world??? It also scares the crap out of me, what if they can't stop it???