Today I made pizza dough, so we're having homemade pizza, and tomorrow morning I'm thinking about using a pancake recipe that is outstanding. Can you tell that's the other thing I've been doing? Eating! At least the gym was finally open on time today, so Kristi and I did get to work off some of the calories we've been eating.
So that's it. More "vacation." Our friends, Jim, Bianca, Shawn and Danielle are visiting this weekend, so that will be fun. We were supposed to have Monday off for Presidents Day, but now we have school to make up some of the time we've missed. Even though I'm ok with that, it means our friends will be heading home sooner on Monday than they originally planned.
Hope you're staying warm and having a great week!
1 comment:
We had homemade pizzas also! I didn't even know we were going to be off on Monday! Health or no Health that is the question?
Post a Comment