So, as many of you know, I decided to give up blogging and Facebook at the start of the New Year, well...Facebook is still deactivated, but I really missed blogging, so here I am. I know, it was only a month without blogging, but it was almost like a hobby, and there are so many exciting things that will happen this year, I just have to blog about it!
Ok, so probably two of the more exciting things that will happen this year are:
In May Jeff's sister Kim will have baby #3- a boy!
In August Kadi and Pete will have a baby! YAY!
Bella is awesome! I am so glad we have her! She has put on some weight, and now weighs in at about 100 pounds, which is healthy for her. We started obedience school with her, which has been sorta fun. Fun at home, because she does so well practicing all the things we learn, but in class she has ADD a little, and can't usually focus for the whole hour, but I can't blame her, because Jeff usually can't focus for the whole hour either! :)
School is going well- I'm teaching my last rotation of health right now, which will end on the 12th. I had my kids make their own videos, which was a blast. They had to write the script, star in them, film them, edit them, and will present them to the class. It was quite a bit of work getting it all organized, but I think the kids have enjoyed it, and hopefully have learned something too!
Wrestling season is quickly coming to an end. The district tournament got moved up to tomorrow because they are calling for ANOTHER big snow storm this weekend. (By the way, I'm WAY over snow) Anyway, then next weekend is regionals and the weekend after that, states. Time flies when you're having fun!
Oh, and we had a snow day today too. We got about 6 inches of snow last night, so we stayed home today! It was a nice treat.
This is how I found Bella one morning before school:
Stay tuned for updates!
1 comment:
I could so love Bella..so sweet...love you guys. me
Post a Comment